Image Credit: Unsplash @robertocortese
Shopify is an e-commerce platform that allows you to build an online store where you can sell all kinds of products. From simple and straightforward, to powerful and advanced, Spotify is used by a range of users from beginners, entrepreneurs to leading e-commerce brands. In-fact, Shopify is one of the most popular ecommerce platforms in the world across a huge range of sectors. A product feed software can help you create Shopify product feeds and ads in minutes.
Although Shopify is simple to use, when it comes to Google Shopping, Shopify’s simplicity can become a limitation. Shopify users are often either totally left out of the world of product feed optimisation or are often required to download additional Apps which obviously imply extra costs.
When selling online, you want to make sure that your products are appearing within Google Shopping searches and that you are showing potential customers your available products.
This is where a product feed software can come to the rescue. The standard Shopify App is called the Content API, which sends products directly from Shopify to Google Merchant Center. This essentially makes it impossible to get a feed to optimise. And as we know, optimising product feeds is essential to appear on searches, boost conversions and increase your overall sales.
There is an opportunity to keep the simplicity of Shopify for your business while still ensuring that your campaigns are at full potential by creating product feeds for your Shopify site through the Shoptimised Product Feed Optimisation software.
Shoptimised product feed software: how it works with Shopify
We connect our product feed software to your Shopify store to pull your Product Data, which updates 3 times a day, every day. The Product data is essentially a digital file that contains all the information about your products: titles, brand, price, availability, size, colour are a few of the essential information gathered within your product data. You can learn more about product data in this blog post.
We will generate a product feed that you can optimise and use for Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and all major Affiliate Networks and Remarketing Platforms such as Criteo and AdRoll. You can sign up for a free 14-day trial or ask us for free online Demo further explain how the product feed software works. Below is what you should expect
- First, subscribe to the Shoptimised Product Feed software. If you already have a subscription, simply sign in to your account.
- Next, access your Dashboard, add a new Product Feed and give it a name. Once you’ve got your Title, select the ‘Shopify’ option and insert your URL in the Feed URL field.
- Our product feed software can generate your new product feed in as little as 2 minutes but, depending on the size of your Shopify store, it may take a little longer. While you wait, you can amend the Shopify Product Feed Settings. We recommend selecting the ‘Append variant title’ and ‘GTIN Indexing’ options before proceeding.
- Once your product feed has been created and is ready to go, you can start optimising all your items within the product feed. As mentioned earlier, the product data we pull at the start of the process contains important information such as Titles, Brand or size so you can fully dive into optimising these to ensure that they are at the full potential.
- Within your feed actions, you will be able to output your product feed to use in the Google Merchant Centre. You can also load custom labels and Google Product Categories.
If all of this sounds like a no brainer, then get in touch with the team today! We can go through a demo with you, and you’ll have the chance to ask further questions about how to boost the potential of your Shopify store. You can sign up for a commitment-free trial for 14 days, after which we are sure you won’t do feed optimisation any other way.
How Shoptimised Works
What channels & marketplaces does Shoptimised integrate with?
& many more of the worlds leading channels, market places & affiliate networks. Get in touch with us today to find out more.
All prices exclude VAT. Book an online demo of the Shoptimised platform or contact us to find out more information about our custom enterprise plans.
Product Feed Scrapes & creation have an additional annual cost, for more information, click here.